Death Notices, Feb. 26 Edition
Memorials and upcoming visitations at area funeral homes.
Hallowell & James Funeral Home
- Michael D. "Mike" Anderson, of La Grange Park. The husband and father held a longtime career at C.N. Railroad and was a past Vestryman of Emmanuel Episcopal Church in La Grange. Memorials can be made to Cubs Care, Chicago.
- John B. Ford, Jr. 59, of La Grange. He was a husband, step-father and grandfather.
- Raymond S. Winters, 75, of La Grange. The husband, father and grandfather was a longtime member of the Chicago Yacht Club. Memorials can be made to R & R Winters Family Foundation, Lockport.
- Ann Mildred Fiala, of Western Springs. Memorials for the wife and mother can be made to the American Heart Association or Grace Lutheran Church Endowment Fund appreciated.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Adolf Funeral Home & Cremation Services
Get news alerts and Facebook updates from these Patch sites: