Sold! Local Home Sales: Oct. 4 Edition
What's selling? A three-bedroom house in Western Springs sold for $370,000.
A three-bedroom house at 4927 Woodland Ave. in Western Springs built in 1954 sold for $370,000. The single-family, 2,049 square-foot, one-story home sits on a 9,350 square-foot lot.
These other properties were sold in Cook County recently, according to Cook County property records.
- 222 S. Madison Ave.: $425,000
- 417 S. Kensington Ave.: $600,000
- 345 8th Ave.: $494,000
- 38 6th Ave. B3: $232,000
- 538 Banyon Lane, B: $190,000
La Grange Park
- 1222 Kenman Ave.: $360,000
- 1120 Homestead Road: $180,000
- 921 Community Drive: $165,500
- 1140 Community Drive: $415,000
- 814 N. Kensington Ave.: $267,000
- 4927 Woodland Ave.: $370,000
- 4240 Western Ave.: $285,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the La Grange Patch Real Estate Directory.