Hallowell & James Funeral Home
- Raymond R. Kampe, Jr., 76, of La Grange. The husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather was a member of the Heat and Frost Insulators Local 17 and was an avid tennis player. Memorials can be made to St. Thomas Hospice.
- Hazel R. Prucha, of Western Springs. Visitation for the wife, who was also a secretary at Tamms Silica Company, will be held from 2 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
- Madeline C. Lanzendorf (nee O'Donnell), 94, of Western Springs. Services for the wife, mother and grandmother were private.
- William J. O'Donohue, 85, of Western Springs. A memorial mass for the father was held Jan. 31.
- Ann (Anna) Louise Vorhies (nee Hrycenko), of Western Springs. The mother and grandmother enjoyed gardening, painting and reading. Memorials can be made to Adventist St. Thomas Hospice, a Division of Adventist Midwest Health, Hinsdale.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Hitzeman Funeral Home
- Coglianese Funeral Home
- Gibbons Elliston Funeral Home
- Adolf Funeral Home & Cremation Services
Get news alerts and Facebook updates from these Patch sites: