Hitzeman Funeral Home
- Mildred Dreffein (nee Melichar), 93, of La Grange Park. The mother and grandmother enjoyed baking, playing cards and watching the Chicago Cubs. A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Feb. 2 at First Congregational Church of La Grange.
Hallowell & James Funeral Home
- Richard W. Meloch Sr., of La Grange. Services for the husband, father and step-father were held Jan. 28.
- Robert John Harazin, of Western Springs. The U.S. Army/Air Corps. veteran served in World War II. The husband, father and grandfather was a Eucharistic Minister at St. John of the Cross Church. Memorials can be made to St. Vincent de Paul Society.
- Judy Nosek (nee Adent), 67, of Western Springs. Visitation for the wife, mother and grandmother will be held from 3 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
- Donald D. Chapin, 87, of La Grange Park. The husband and father was a World War II veteran who held a 45-year career at Electro-Motive Division and enjoyed skydiving at 83 and 85 years of age. Memorials can be made to Honor Flight Chicago. A memorial service will be held a t 1 p.m. Feb. 2 at Emmanuel Episcopal Church, La Grange.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Hitzeman Funeral Home
- Coglianese Funeral Home
- Gibbons Elliston Funeral Home
- Adolf Funeral Home & Cremation Services
Get news alerts and Facebook updates from these Patch sites: