Hitzeman Funeral Home
- Edward Joseph Kedzuch, 89, of La Grange Park. Memorials for the World War II Army veteran can be made to Alzheimer’s Association - Chicagoland.
Hallowell & James Funeral Home
- Ellen Marie McGowan, 95, of Western Springs. Memorials for the WWII Navy veteran, Navy Nurse Corps member and founding member of St. John of the Cross Parish can be made to the Wounded Warrior Project.
- Dorothy M. Barlow (nee Jephson), formerly of Western Springs. Memorials can be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- Raymond J. Duslack, of La Grange. The U.S. Army veteran served in World War II.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Hitzeman Funeral Home
- Coglianese Funeral Home
- Gibbons Elliston Funeral Home
- Adolf Funeral Home & Cremation Services