7 Decorative Lamps Damaged
An unknown person intentionally damaged four decorative lamps in the front yards of four residences in the 500 and 600 blocks of 54th Place and three lamps in three yards in the 5300 and 5400 block of Johnson Avenue between 4 a.m. and 7:30 a.m., police said.
The object used to damage the lights is unknown. The damaged lights were reported at 8:18 a.m.
TUESDAY, NOV. 26
iPhone Snatched at LT
A complainant reported at 9 a.m. that an unknown person stole the complainant's iPhone while it was in an unlocked gym locker at the south campus of Lyons Township High School between 1:10 p.m. and 2 p.m. Nov. 25, police said.
The phone has valued at less than $300.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Western Springs news:
Recent Western Springs Patch police stories:
- Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct After Spreading Debris on Neighbor's Property
- 2 Western Springs Burglaries Reported on Same Day
- Juvenile's Facebook Threat Results in Disorderly Conduct Charge
- Pedestrian Struck by SUV, Transported to Hospital
- Woman With Prostitution-Related Warrant Arrested
- 4 Accidents Reported Last Week in Western Springs
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.