.

Another Windy Snowstorm Set to Hit on Tuesday Night

Winds of 30 miles per hour and snowfall of up to six inches are expected as another winter weather pattern blows through the Midwest this week.

Another winter storm is brewing, running a diagonal path from north Texas to Michigan, and guess what: La Grange and Western Springs are in the way!

The blizzard is forecast to lose a bit of steam by the time it reaches us (Kansas City might get a foot and a half!), so don't go crazy or anything, but it's looking like we'll definitely get a few more inches, followed by occasional flurries for a couple more days. And it'll even stick around: as we move into March, there are few signs of a super-early thaw with most highs still below freezing.

Here's your weather:

Monday: Partly sunny during the day, mostly cloudy at night. High 30s during the day, low 30s at night.

Tuesday: Cloudy and extremely windy with a 90 percent chance of snow and wintry mix (3-6 inches) during the day, cloudy and windy with a 50 percent chance of scattered snow at night. Low 30s during the day, low 30s at night.

Wednesday: Cloudy with a 60 percent chance of snow showers during the day, cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers at night. Mid 30s during the day, high 20s at night.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of flurries through the day and into the night. Low 30s during the day, low 20s at night.

Friday: Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of flurries through the day and into the night. High 20s during the day, low 20s at night.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy through the day and into the night. High 20s during the day, high 10s at night.

Sunday: Partly sunny during the day, partly cloudy at night. High 20s during the day, high 10s at night.

Get news alerts and Facebook updates from these Patch sites:

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »