Identity Theft Reported
A resident from the 4000 block of Harvey Avenue reported being victimized by an unknown person who illegally obtained the resident's personal information and purchased $611.88 worth of cell phones and cell service on Dec. 5, police said.
There are no suspects.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Western Springs news:
Recent Western Springs Patch police stories:
- Driver Caught Using Cell Phone Charged
- DUI Charge Follows Car-on-Tree Crash
- La Grange Man Charged With Possessing Stolen Generator
- Car Leaves Roadway as Driver Looks Down
- Western Springs Man Charged With Resisting, Obstructing Officers
- Slew of Western Springs Car Accidents Reported
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.