Local officials share this downtown Village Hall building with the Western Springs Police Department. All administrative, billing and other municipal services are run from here. The clerk's office maintains records, including legal codes and minutes from meetings. Meetings with the village president, trustees and other officials are held in the quaint main hall and are often televised. An underground passage connects the building with the fire department to the north.
- Fax: 708-246-0284
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Fully accessible
- Founding Date: Feb 30 1886
- What makes this community special?: Obviously, the people. It's been a bastion of middle-class values for generations.
- Services: Village administration, registrations and billing
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free